Symplex® Graphene Ceramic High Solid Coating 10H
Industrial-Grade Graphene-Oxide molecules grafted onto the Polysilazane Ceramic Backbone to create a rock-hard barrier of protection.
Graphene is one of the strongest material known to man. It looks like a honeycomb sheet, thick with carbon atoms. The Ceramic molecule bonds with the car, and the Graphene portion of the molecule is on top, forming creating a water beading power that will reveal an ultra slick super glossy surface.
- Our higher stain resistance products against bugs, saps, droppings, etc.
- Super Hydrophobic anti-static self-cleaning properties
- Better scratch resistance than any Ceramic Coating
- Easier to apply versus other Ceramic Coatings
- Ultimate D.O.I (Distinction of Image) depth and clarity to all surfaces
- Super high contact angles 110-118°
- Can be used in all Painted Surfaces, Glass, Headlights, Chrome, Trim, Wheels.
Crafted with Pride in Colorado. Made in USA